Software and Support
This page provides documentation and resources for the software tools currently supported by LAI.
Data AcquisitionNote that most of these are ``secure'' sites
- The JAVA Calfind.
- The BIMA Data Archive
- The CARMA Data Archive
- The DaRT User's Manual. DaRT is the JAVA based Data Retrieval Tool.
- The BIMA Atmospheric Phase Monitor
- Use JRms for calculating rms noise in observations using the BIMA array.
- The ATNF
version of the MIRIAD USERS GUIDE
This guide was written by Bob Sault and Neil Killeen. Unlike the old version of the Users' Guide, this one is full of explanations, examples, advice, and it even has an index. While the guide isn't complete (not all tasks are represented -- e.g. no mention of the G-routines) and it's biased towards ATNF data reduction, it's much better than the old manual.
- Another MIRIAD User's Guide archived at University of Maryland
- WIP is an interactive package with a simple to use command line user interface used to produce high quality graphical output. WIP was developed as part of the Berkeley-Illinois-Maryland Association (BIMA) project.
- IMViz is a tool for two-dimensional visualization and relies on Motif and Xlib for its user interface and drawing capabilities.